Types of Membership
- Full Member
- Investors and GPs
- This category includes any type of management company (General Partner) of a private equity, venture capital, debt or infrastructure fund. It is also open to organizations that directly invest in private capital funds (Limited Partners) or invest in the asset class through intermediaries like Fund of Funds. This includes, but is not limited to, pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, endowments and corporate investors.
- Luxembourg – €2.000
Non-Luxembourg – €700
- Associate Member
- Advisers/ Service Providers
- Applies to organizations that provide ancillary services to the private equity and venture capital industry or who represent special interest groups that can influence the development of private equity and venture capital. Organisations eligible to become associate members include – without limitation – auditors, lawyers, accountants, tax advisers, banks, development organizations and associations etc.
- Affiliate Member (New!)
- Physical persons who, due to their professional objectives, wish to connect with the LPEA and take an active role in the life of the association. Potential affiliate members include Independent Directors, freelance professionals, start-up founders, business angels, etc. Affiliate members have access to a limited number of events per year.
- Independent Directors – €1.000
Other affiliate – €500
(1) Full Member (Abroad): Applies to full members with no representation office in Luxembourg.
(2) The Affiliate Membership fee is €1.000 to Independent Directors and €500 to other affiliates.