CityPoint, One Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9SS
15% discount off for LPEA Members by quoting ref. ‘LPEA2016’ via www.aifmdirective.co.uk
Through company case studies, in-depth presentations and panel discussions, Private Equity Forum’s 6th AIFM Directive 2016 Conference will provide you with clarification on the next series of changes to ensure you are aware of the necessary key actions and deadlines.
2016 Programme highlights:
KEYNOTE SPEECH – Regulators UPDATE: Latest European policy developments
Sven Gentner, Acting Head of Unit for Asset Management, DG FISMA – European Commission
Specifically timed to provide you with updates from the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) advice to the European Parliament, the Council and the Commission:
- Notifications of AIFs
- Reporting to national competent authorities under Articles 3, 24 and 42
- Notification of AIFMs
- MiFID services under Article 6(4) of the AIFMD
- Calculation of leverage
- Calculation of the total value of assets under management
- Additional own funds
- Impact of Regulation (EU) 648/2012 (EMIR) on AIFMD
Why you should attend:
- 13 Speakers inc. European Commission
- 2 Chairs inc. Preqin and Coller Institute of Private Equity, London Business School
- 2 panel discussions
- 100+ key decision makers attending
- 10 sponsors
- 4 networking breaks during the day with catering served in the exhibition hall
LPEA – Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association promo text and code:
“As a Support Partner of Private Equity Forum’s AIFM Directive Conference, we are delighted to extend the following offer to you:
15% discount off to attend Private Equity Forum’s 6th AIFM Directive 2016 Conference on Tuesday 29 November 2016
£505.75 (RRP £595.00 Member (standard rate))
Members of global private equity and venture capital associations (e.g. BVCA and Invest Europe)
£590.75 (RRP £695.00 Non-member (standard rate))
Séminaire IFE Private Equity
Lieu : DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Luxembourg, 12 rue Jean Engling, L- 1013 Luxembourg
20% de réduction sur les frais d’inscription pour les membres de LPEA
Identifiez les possibilités d’investissement dans un environnement en pleine mutation
Quelles sont les opportunités du projet 5730 sur le secteur des fonds ?
Quelles sont les conséquences du Brexit sur le secteur de Private Equity ?
Comment le Luxembourg se positionne-t-il stratégiquement sur les fonds de dettes ?
Pour de plus amples informations, veuillez cliquer ici
Learn about latest trends, insights and investment opportunities in the Nordic and European Venture Capital scene.
The 0100 Conference Nordics, 5th October 2016, Copenhagen boasting 30 speakers and 200 attendees is a unique chance to meet all key thought leaders of the Nordic and European Venture Capital ecosystem under one roof.
Learn about trends and insights in the Venture Capital industry through discussion panels and fireside chats, and get the perspective of various Limited Partners on the current investment opportunities in the Nordic and European Venture Capital scene.
The conference is designed for:
- Limited Partners looking to learn about the latest market trends and which Venture Capital funds to invest in.
- Venture Capital funds looking to meet Limited Partners and to raise their next fund.
- Startups and portfolio companies looking to understand the investment mentality of Venture Capitalists and/or looking to raise their next round of financing.
- Service providers wanting to meet this crowd and who can add value to this cooperation.
As a member of the LPEA we are happy to offer you an exclusive 20% discount on both Early Bird and Standard Registration. Please quote CPH20 when registering. Read more about the conference and register here.
About 0100 Conferences
0100 Conferences specialises in high-profile networking type meetings for the key players of the Venture Capital ecosystem. The goal is to provide participants with a platform to facilitate knowledge sharing and to ultimately maximise the opportunity of finding Venture Partners.
In the evening of the 18th June 2016 the Luxembourg-Poland Business Club invites you to celebrate the economic relations of the two countries. The Summer Business Ball is organised under the patronage of the Embassy of Poland in Luxembourg, the Embassy of Luxembourg in Poland and the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of the Economy É. Schneider.
“Prestige, business, entertainment” is the guiding principle of this event.
Join us on this exceptional evening with superior ambience, great music and delectable food, and many special attractions including:
- an auction of a gift from the First Lady of Poland Agata Kornhauser-Duda
- the inspiring story of Jan Mela, president of the charitable foundation “Poza Horyzonty”(“Beyond Horizons”)
WHERE? Cercle Cité, Place d’Armes, BP 267, L-2012 Luxembourg
WHEN? Saturday, 18th June at 7.00 pm
DRESS CODE? Black Tie (optional)
For additional information visit: http://lpbc.lu/the-summer-business-ball-2016/
ORGANISED BY the Luxembourg-Poland Business Club a.s.b.l.
A practical update on key regulation and compliance issues impacting Private Equity Firms
April 27 2016, Central London
A unique opportunity to gain a comprehensive update on the essential Regulatory developments over just one day! Hear from Private Equity Firms and Leading Advisors.
What makes this 10th Annual event so unique:
- 5 Private Equity Firm Regulatory & Compliance Heads
- 8 Advisory Partners from leading firms
- 10 key topics addressed in just one day
- 15 Private Equity Regulation specialists over just one day
Hear leading Advisors identify how your firm will be impacted by:
- SEC Developments – Geoffrey Kittredge, Partner, DEBEVOISE & PLIMPTON
- Fund Marketing & Raising including PRIPS – Oliver Morris, Director, KPMG
- Register of People with Significant Control – Stephanie Biggs, Partner, TRAVERS SMITH
- Remuneration Obligations – Tim Lewis, Partner, TRAVERS SMITH
- Impact of MiFID II – Tamasin Little, Partner, KING WOOD & MALLESON
- Market Abuse Prevention – Lisa Cawley, Partner, KIRKLAND & ELLIS INTERNATIONAL
Don’t miss out on your exclusive 10% LPEA discount – quote VIP code FKM63357LPEAL when registering. For more information and to register please visit http://www.infoline.org.uk/FKM63357LPEAL
Luxembourg Private Equity
and Venture Capital Association
Visit us :
12, rue Erasme
Phone us :
+ 352 28 68 19 – 1