The Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (LPEA) is returning to the US for a new roadshow presenting the country’s latest features for investors.
Two sessions will be held:
New York, May 25th, 8.30 – 10.30 at NY Athletic Club (4th edition)
Boston, May 26th, 8.30 – 10.30 at Union Club (1st edition)
The New York session will be distinguished by the presence of H.R.H Prince Guillaume, Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxemburg and by the welcome address of H.E. Étienne Schneider, Minister of the Economy of G.D. Luxembourg.
Luxembourg is today a leading location for PE and VC with 90% of PE-VC funds domiciled in the EU. With a unique legal and fiscal framework it attracts a growing number of the major GPs, including 9 out the 10 world’s biggest PE fund managers.
Among its winning features we will find:
- Diversity of fund vehicles
- Flexible limited partnership
- Marketing passport providing access to European investors via AIFM management solutions
- Thought leadership in the proposal and implementation of new regulations and structures
- PE-VC friendly environment & stable tax regime
The US remain one of the main countries of origin of new funds in Luxembourg with its investors looking for the flexibility of the new Limited Partnership and for the attribution of AIFM licenses.
Luxembourg, a founding member of the EU, has a AAA rating and is the world’s 2nd biggest financial centre after the US with AuM of 3,500 billion EUR.
Luxembourg Private Equity
and Venture Capital Association
Visit us :
12, rue Erasme
Phone us :
+ 352 28 68 19 - 1
- Summary of the LPEA Insights : 360 GP View conference (...May 9, 2017 - 5:09 pm
- Luxembourg Breakfast in Zurich (9 March 2017)February 23, 2017 - 4:08 pm
- Swancap: Seeking Every Opportunity for Higher ReturnsFebruary 22, 2017 - 4:30 pm
- Capital V #9February 22, 2017 - 12:11 pm
- 0100 Conference Dublin (10 May 2017)February 22, 2017 - 10:39 am
- FN: “Ares and ICG bet on Luxembourg post Brexit...February 20, 2017 - 5:33 pm
- LPEA NewsletterSeptember 29, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- Luxembourg PE&VC Breakfast in London (26/10/2017)September 29, 2017 - 9:34 am
- Financial Seminar in New York (17/10/2017)September 28, 2017 - 4:30 pm
- Invest Europe: Venture Capital Forum (24-25/10/2017)September 28, 2017 - 8:21 am
- A hands-on approach to luxury and boutique hotelsSeptember 25, 2017 - 10:33 am
- Luxembourg: the next gateway for private equity funds into...September 22, 2017 - 9:25 am