The Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (LPEA) is returning to the US for a new roadshow presenting the country’s latest features for investors.
Two sessions will be held:
New York, May 25th, 8.30 – 10.30 at NY Athletic Club (4th edition)
Boston, May 26th, 8.30 – 10.30 at Union Club (1st edition)
The New York session will be distinguished by the presence of H.R.H Prince Guillaume, Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxemburg and by the welcome address of H.E. Étienne Schneider, Minister of the Economy of G.D. Luxembourg.
Luxembourg is today a leading location for PE and VC with 90% of PE-VC funds domiciled in the EU. With a unique legal and fiscal framework it attracts a growing number of the major GPs, including 9 out the 10 world’s biggest PE fund managers.
Among its winning features we will find:
- Diversity of fund vehicles
- Flexible limited partnership
- Marketing passport providing access to European investors via AIFM management solutions
- Thought leadership in the proposal and implementation of new regulations and structures
- PE-VC friendly environment & stable tax regime
The US remain one of the main countries of origin of new funds in Luxembourg with its investors looking for the flexibility of the new Limited Partnership and for the attribution of AIFM licenses.
Luxembourg, a founding member of the EU, has a AAA rating and is the world’s 2nd biggest financial centre after the US with AuM of 3,500 billion EUR.
Luxembourg Private Equity
and Venture Capital Association
Visit us :
12, rue Erasme
Phone us :
+ 352 28 68 19 - 1
- Invest Europe Training: Learn how to integrate ESG into...July 10, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- Enovoas and Creos Embrace Corporate VenturingMay 14, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Luxembourg PE & VC Breakfast in New York (8/06/201...May 11, 2017 - 4:22 pm
- LPEA ANNUAL REPORT 2016May 10, 2017 - 2:38 pm
- LPEA’s Annual General Meeting (8/05/2017)May 10, 2017 - 12:01 pm
- Summary of the LPEA Insights : 360 GP View conference (...May 9, 2017 - 5:09 pm
- Zukunftspotential als ausschlaggebender FaktorDecember 5, 2017 - 10:51 am
- Encevo Group: innovating with venture capitalDecember 5, 2017 - 10:38 am
- Brexit als Chance und HerausforderungDecember 5, 2017 - 10:18 am
- Blockchain: Unlocking the value of distributed ledger technology...November 30, 2017 - 1:02 pm
- LPEA NewsletterNovember 30, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- Private Equity means LuxembourgNovember 30, 2017 - 11:04 am