The Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (LPEA) is returning to the US for a new roadshow presenting the country’s latest features for investors.
Two sessions will be held:
New York, May 25th, 8.30 – 10.30 at NY Athletic Club (4th edition)
Boston, May 26th, 8.30 – 10.30 at Union Club (1st edition)
The New York session will be distinguished by the presence of H.R.H Prince Guillaume, Hereditary Grand-Duke of Luxemburg and by the welcome address of H.E. Étienne Schneider, Minister of the Economy of G.D. Luxembourg.
Luxembourg is today a leading location for PE and VC with 90% of PE-VC funds domiciled in the EU. With a unique legal and fiscal framework it attracts a growing number of the major GPs, including 9 out the 10 world’s biggest PE fund managers.
Among its winning features we will find:
- Diversity of fund vehicles
- Flexible limited partnership
- Marketing passport providing access to European investors via AIFM management solutions
- Thought leadership in the proposal and implementation of new regulations and structures
- PE-VC friendly environment & stable tax regime
The US remain one of the main countries of origin of new funds in Luxembourg with its investors looking for the flexibility of the new Limited Partnership and for the attribution of AIFM licenses.
Luxembourg, a founding member of the EU, has a AAA rating and is the world’s 2nd biggest financial centre after the US with AuM of 3,500 billion EUR.
Luxembourg Private Equity
and Venture Capital Association
Visit us :
12, rue Erasme
Phone us :
+ 352 28 68 19 - 1
- German Private Equity Conference – 16 November 2017...August 21, 2017 - 1:34 pm
- SuperInvestor – (14-17 November 2017)June 13, 2017 - 11:29 am
- Bloomberg Annual Family Office Symposium – (29 June...June 9, 2017 - 11:47 am
- Alpha Private Equity successfully raises €903 million...June 6, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- Intragroup cost sharing activities: the beginning of a new...May 30, 2017 - 2:44 pm
- Private loan fundsMay 19, 2017 - 10:14 am
- Family Office Forum – Wiesbaden 2018March 5, 2018 - 3:30 pm
- LPEA NewsletterFebruary 28, 2018 - 12:00 pm
- Substance Requirements in a Private Equity Context: Where...February 27, 2018 - 3:28 pm
- Infrastructure – Investing in changing realitiesFebruary 26, 2018 - 11:27 pm
- Mangrove’s Michael Jackson on the future of fundraising,...February 22, 2018 - 12:49 pm
- LPEA pre-Insights: ICOs (summary)February 20, 2018 - 3:56 pm