Capital V #6
The magazine of LPEA – 2H 2015
Paymill, Spotcat, Zencap…
ROCKING THE FINTECH WORLD
Finance Minister Pierre GRAMEGNA:
“We believe in a level playing field”
The World of Luxembourg sparkling wines
In this 6th edition of Capital V we bring you the views of three entrepreneurs from a sector that is pointed out by many as the way forward to Luxembourg: Fintech.
Given the need for diversification the country faces, Fintech is seen by many end result of Luxembourg’s many useful features: very high-speed internet, secured data centres and a unique Financial sector’s know how.
Are we ready for the shift in mindset that this will imply? Will the more traditional practices welcome this new world? If we want to continue to be a leader in finance, the answer must
LPEA is also changing! Along with the celebration of our 5th anniversary, we are rolling out a new logo that represents our positioning and Luxembourg’s PE/VC toolbox.
Enjoy the reading.
Luxembourg Private Equity
and Venture Capital Association
Visit us :
12, rue Erasme
Phone us :
+ 352 28 68 19 - 1
- Quilvest is the first to benefit from the new Luxembourg...26 August 2016 - 15 h 20 min
- The Luxembourg S.A.S.: the Swiss Army knife in the tool...6 December 2016 - 15 h 20 min
- GP Club Meeting (16/12/2016)2 December 2016 - 15 h 21 min
- Digital Customer Due Diligence is the way forward30 November 2016 - 14 h 20 min
- Alternative Investments in (Luxembourg) Insurance30 November 2016 - 12 h 28 min
- Release of new guide to Private Equity in Luxembourg17 November 2016 - 11 h 25 min
- Capital Structure Forum 2017 – 28 & 29 November...16 August 2017 - 13 h 25 min
- LPEA Newsletter27 July 2017 - 0 h 00 min
- Luxembourg Roadshow à Paris (20/09/2017)26 July 2017 - 10 h 03 min
- Mangrove raises $170M for its new fund to invest in Europe...19 July 2017 - 13 h 56 min
- GP Club “Summer” Meeting (11/07/2017)13 July 2017 - 9 h 30 min
- First investments announced to the Luxembourg Digital Tech...11 July 2017 - 16 h 08 min