LPEA and ALFI responded to the European Commission’s consultation on the review of the European Venture Capital Funds (EuVECA) regulation (No 345/2013) and European Social Entrepreneurship Funds (EuSEF) regulation (No 346/2013).
These specialist venture capital investment funds have been available since 2013 but only a small number of funds set up as EuVECA and EuSEF have so far been launched.
This consultation supports the objective of Capital Markets Union which is to facilitate a greater flow of capital from willing investors into the real economy. This consultation is part of the Action Plan package and takes up the replies received in the CMU consultation. It requests more details as to where and how the regulations could be changed without reducing the existing levels of investor protection.
Luxembourg Private Equity
and Venture Capital Association
Visit us :
12, rue Erasme
Phone us :
+ 352 28 68 19 - 1
- Intragroup cost sharing activities: the beginning of a new...May 30, 2017 - 2:44 pm
- Luxembourg’s immigration regulations: new opportunities...March 29, 2017 - 1:57 pm
- Private equity: une alternative désormais mainstreamMarch 28, 2017 - 11:21 am
- SuperReturn Emerging Markets (26 & 28 June 2017)March 24, 2017 - 8:41 am
- Private equity at the heart of the economyMarch 22, 2017 - 12:23 pm
- Private Equity’s business model is changingMarch 15, 2017 - 4:51 pm
- Luxembourg Future Fund: Spire Raises Additional $70M and...November 17, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- Skype: Erfolgsstory nahm ihren Lauf in LuxemburgNovember 16, 2017 - 4:36 pm
- Private Equity Draws New Job OpportunitiesNovember 16, 2017 - 4:20 pm
- Luxembourg: “The” Hub for Private EquityNovember 16, 2017 - 4:09 pm
- Private Equity at your door stepNovember 7, 2017 - 3:37 pm
- Private Equity trainings by the Luxembourg House of Tra...November 7, 2017 - 11:13 am