LPEA and ALFI responded to the European Commission’s consultation on the review of the European Venture Capital Funds (EuVECA) regulation (No 345/2013) and European Social Entrepreneurship Funds (EuSEF) regulation (No 346/2013).
These specialist venture capital investment funds have been available since 2013 but only a small number of funds set up as EuVECA and EuSEF have so far been launched.
This consultation supports the objective of Capital Markets Union which is to facilitate a greater flow of capital from willing investors into the real economy. This consultation is part of the Action Plan package and takes up the replies received in the CMU consultation. It requests more details as to where and how the regulations could be changed without reducing the existing levels of investor protection.
Luxembourg Private Equity
and Venture Capital Association
Visit us :
12, rue Erasme
Phone us :
+ 352 28 68 19 - 1
- Invest Europe Training: Learn how to integrate ESG into...July 10, 2017 - 2:57 pm
- Enovoas and Creos Embrace Corporate VenturingMay 14, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Luxembourg PE & VC Breakfast in New York (8/06/201...May 11, 2017 - 4:22 pm
- LPEA ANNUAL REPORT 2016May 10, 2017 - 2:38 pm
- LPEA’s Annual General Meeting (8/05/2017)May 10, 2017 - 12:01 pm
- Summary of the LPEA Insights : 360 GP View conference (...May 9, 2017 - 5:09 pm
- Zukunftspotential als ausschlaggebender FaktorDecember 5, 2017 - 10:51 am
- Encevo Group: innovating with venture capitalDecember 5, 2017 - 10:38 am
- Brexit als Chance und HerausforderungDecember 5, 2017 - 10:18 am
- Blockchain: Unlocking the value of distributed ledger technology...November 30, 2017 - 1:02 pm
- LPEA NewsletterNovember 30, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- Private Equity means LuxembourgNovember 30, 2017 - 11:04 am