LPEA and ALFI responded to the European Commission’s consultation on the review of the European Venture Capital Funds (EuVECA) regulation (No 345/2013) and European Social Entrepreneurship Funds (EuSEF) regulation (No 346/2013).
These specialist venture capital investment funds have been available since 2013 but only a small number of funds set up as EuVECA and EuSEF have so far been launched.
This consultation supports the objective of Capital Markets Union which is to facilitate a greater flow of capital from willing investors into the real economy. This consultation is part of the Action Plan package and takes up the replies received in the CMU consultation. It requests more details as to where and how the regulations could be changed without reducing the existing levels of investor protection.
Luxembourg Private Equity
and Venture Capital Association
Visit us :
12, rue Erasme
Phone us :
+ 352 28 68 19 - 1
- Mangrove raises $170M for its new fund to invest in Europe...July 19, 2017 - 1:56 pm
- GP Workshop: Data Protection (31/05/2017)May 17, 2017 - 1:41 pm
- LPEA Roadshow in London (23/05/2017)May 16, 2017 - 5:20 pm
- The SME Instrument is launching a call for investment e...May 15, 2017 - 2:51 pm
- Enovoas and Creos Embrace Corporate VenturingMay 14, 2017 - 9:48 am
- Luxembourg PE & VC Breakfast in New York (8/06/201...May 11, 2017 - 4:22 pm
- SuperReturn International 2018 (26/02-1/03)January 9, 2018 - 11:47 am
- BRICs Infrastructure Investments (30/01/2018)January 8, 2018 - 5:53 pm
- AIFM and the Depositary: Double Oversight? Opportunity for...December 20, 2017 - 4:07 pm
- Bringing Fund Financing Facilities to The TableDecember 20, 2017 - 3:57 pm
- LPEA NewsletterDecember 20, 2017 - 12:00 pm
- Private Equity, how is the temperature?December 20, 2017 - 8:55 am